5 COMPONENT OF PHYSICAL HEATH/FITNESS.
- Muscular Strength – It is the power to lift and carry heavy objects, without muscular strength body is weak and won’t be able to perform the necessary task.
- Muscular Endurance – It is the ability to perform contraction for an extended time.
- Cardiovascular Endurance – Body ability to keep up with running jogging swimming or everything that forces the cardiovascular system (lungs, heart, blood vessels) to work for a long time.
- Flexibility- Most overlooked component of physical fitness. Flexibility means the body can move through its entire range of motion without pain or stiffness.
- Body fat composition- B.F.C means an amount of fat on your body.
For man, B.F.C is lower than 20%
For women, B.F.C is lower than 25%